Jack A. Maurer Convention Center
The Jack A Maurer Convention Center can serve a large number of people and activities simultaneously through it's division into three multipurpose areas. The largest is the Chisholm Trail Hall, and graduating in floor space to the Redbud Courtyard and Wildhorse Suite. All three of these areas can be sectioned into thirds to form a myriad of appropriately-sized combinations that will be certain to fit any meeting need. The Simmons Center has the ability to serve from five to nearly 1000 people in a relaxed environment, to make your event a real success. Our friendly staff will meet your most discerning needs. At the Simmons Center we can help make your next meeting a perfect success. High definition projectors and screens installed for your next business meeting. Small or large, we have the equipment and facilities to accommodate you. Just make a selection from the buttons on the right to find out more about what we have available to help you plan your next meeting.
Small or large, we have the equipment and facilities to accommodate you.
- 450 paved and easily accessible parking spaces
- Capacity to simultaneously host a variety of functions
- 10,775 total sq. feet of meeting and party space
- Three loading docks and vehicle access
- Ticket booth for event sales
- Choice of catering services from a list of companies with the ability to offer foods to please everyone from small to large events
Contact us at 580-252-2900 ext 238 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your complimentary planner packet.