The Simmons Center Mission Statement
Uniting Recreation, Performing Arts and Conventions
to build a healthier lifestyle for all.
The Simmons Center's 105,000 sq. ft. facility serves as a focal point for recreational, social, cultural and business activity in Southwest Oklahoma.
Recreation facilities include:
- Six Lane, 25 meter swimming pool with a one meter diving board
- Instructional swimming pool, 2'6" deep
- Mens and womens locker rooms with sauna, showers and lockers
- Two full sized gymnasiums designed for basketball, volleyball and tennis
- Elevated running/walking track
- Racquetball courts also equipped for walleyball and handball
- Exploration station - an indoor play gym for children 3-11
- Game room with table tennis and electronic games
- Weight/exercise room with state-of-the-art Cybex, Universal,
cardiovascular and free weight equipment
- Aerobics/dance room
- Nursery for ages six weeks to six years
- Atrium lounge and refreshment/snack center
- Pro shop with various sportswear items for sale
- Centennial Park - a fully accessible outdoor park for children of all ages
- 9 hole disc golf course open to the public with no fees
The Simmons Center offers birthday and group booking packages for your childs next party. Children can enjoy Exploration Station (ages 3-11), swim, play basketball, walleyball, and enjoy game room activities. For more information, call Lori Mirth at 252-2900 ext. 243.